Sunday, March 20, 2011

Paleo? Carb/Dairy Lite?

I keep rolling the idea of changing my diet around in my head. I am hands down addicted to bread, it is not only a meal but a utensil if needed. As much as I LOVE bread I am not happy with how it rules my definition of a "meal"
Im seeing references to Paleo EVERYWHERE. So with every new idea I obsess and follow blogs and feeds and fb and... Im definitely finding some down right delicious meal ideas and interesting veggie/protein combos. But Im not there. And my fridge is FULL of yogurt.
So as this idea enfolds into reality I shall embark on a carb/dairy lite week. I don't know where I will be on Wednesday but I do believe I am ready for Monday!
I broiled up some chicken with some jerk seasoning, chopped it up with some red onion and a tablespoon or so of mayo tucked it away with some leaves of lettuce for a wrap. As well as hard boiled some eggs for an easy grab.

In the pail for Monday am snack, lunch, pm snack
- peanut (only) butter w/ celery
- Jerk Chick (red onion, mayo) salad w/ lettuce wraps
- indiv. trail mix (only nuts and dried fruit) pack from tj's
- cocoa roasted 100 cal pack almonds

Looking for more bfast ideas then eggs, def needs more veggies on hand!

*NEED
Avocado's
Asparagus
Bell Peppers
Mushrooms
Raw Almonds
Raw Walnuts
Org Strawberries
Org Blueberries
Almond Milk?

No comments:

Post a Comment